Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6700 Island Hwy, BOWSER
Climate: This outstanding seaside home sits on a private 3.98 acres across from the ocean in "Canada's Riviera", with a climate similar to the Mediterranean. Local weather is guarded by the Island Mountain Range, rivaling Victoria, BC & is BC's fastest growing wine region outside the Okanagan. The area's excellent pure water & clean air produce many world class wines. Home: The home is oriented to capture the everchanging ocean views by O/S picture windows in all principal rooms. Watch marine & bird life while breakfasting on the sun-filled balcony w/superb view of Gulf Islands & Georgia Strait. The open plan is bright, flooded w/sunshine & perfect for entertaining. There is a garden view Master, 4pc ensuite w/jetted tub, 4 other generous bedrooms & 3 more baths. The W/O lower level features over 800 sqft of flex space w/French doors to one of 3 patios to take advantage of the beautiful surroundings.
- MLS® #427386
- Square Footage5,528
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleGrd Lev Ent-Main Up
- ParkingGarage - Double, Visitor Parking
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Easy Access, Golf Course Nearby, Private Setting, View - Mountain, View - Ocean, Southern Exp, Park setting, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Wooded Area, Recreation Nearby, Acreage, Road - Paved, Marina Nearby, Potential Recreation, Highway Access
- Address6700 Island Hwy
- AreaZ5 Qualicum Beach
- Zip CodeV0R 1G0
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Thermal Windows, Built In Vacuum, RV Parking, Jetted Bathtub, Main Level Entry, Wkshop-Detached
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood, Woodstove
- Listing OfficeFsbo Real Estate Inc.
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.