Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4158 Marsden Road, COURTENAY
As you pull up under watchful eye of the Beaufort range, the quiet country road is the most peaceful place on earth. Through the gates of this fenced, extensive manor, you will immediately notice the substantial landscaping and 4.94 acres of rural backdrop. The 6 bed 4 bath estate has every luxurious moment planned, with a pool and adjoining pool house and bar, water features, wood carvings, a volleyball court, 4 serviced RV pads, fire pit, outdoor barbecue, 2 tree house escapes with power and internet used to access a 60 ft suspension bridge to a viewpoint of the yard. There are 2 cabins ready for development. Inside the main house you have an open concept, upscale kitchen, next to a games room, wet bar, gym. A private area with a hot tub under one of 3 upper decks. There is a 3 car garage for car aficionados and a modern security system inside and out. Zoned CR-1 for agriculture, bed and breakfast and kennels. This is the place to start living your life. Call today
- MLS® #438172
- Square Footage4,636
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey-Main Lev Ent
- ParkingGarage - 3 or more, Additional Parking, Visitor Parking
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Family Oriented, Private Setting, View - Mountain, Park setting, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Acreage
- Address4158 Marsden Road
- AreaZ2 Courtenay West
- Zip CodeV9N 9N5
- Interior FeaturesAdditional Accom., Security System, Garden Area, Swimming Pool, Thermal Windows, Built In Vacuum, RV Parking, Jetted Bathtub, Main Level Entry, Hot Tub, Sprinkler System, Fully Fenced
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty Canada (vic2)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.