Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Bold Point Road, QUADRA ISLAND
Quadra Island; 49 acre peninsula with well over 1 mile of oceanfront, fully forested with mature, towering, majestic firs and cedars on the east shoreline of Quadra Island; an amazing setting and some of the best sheltered moorage possible. Architecturally-designed and meticulously-crafted 4800sqft 4 bed/3.5 bath residence featuring a one of a kind design with style and flair, incorporating a unique floor plan with bright, open living spaces; large, full log and timber features plus numerous luxurious touches. Constructed and maintained to the highest standards, there is amazing attention to detail throughout. Kitchen features 5 burner gas range, two sinks, sit down bar and a large pantry. Living space features a wall of windows overlooking Hoskyn Channel and Read Island. Extensive oceanside decks including a covered patio kitchen for outdoor entertaining year-round. Self-contained guest cabin overlooking the moorage. 24x50ft shop with 3 bay doors, power and water.
- MLS® #449528
- Square Footage4,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Setting, View - Mountain, View - Ocean, Park setting, Rural Setting, Treed Lot, Wooded Area, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Waterfront-Ocean, Acreage, Private Mooring, Potential Recreation, Recreational
- Address223 Bold Point Road
- Area10 Quadra Island (Zone 1)
- CityQUADRA ISLAND
- Zip CodeV0P 1N0
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Wkshop-Detached, Thermal Windows, RV Parking, Kitchen Built-in(s), Hot Tub, HRV
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Advance Realty
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.