Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5700 Race Point Road, CAMPBELL RIVER
Extraordinary ocean view home perfectly placed on top of the ridge above beautiful Seymour Narrows. The moment you open the front door the view will take your breath away. This 4300 + sq ft home on 3/4 acre offers so much for everyone. Start your mornings in an amazing gourmet kitchen furnished with marble counter tops, 2 ovens, 2 sinks, 2 stove tops, abundant cupboard space and beautiful floor to ceiling arched window. Enjoy casual dining in the eating nook or gather with family and friends in the formal dining room, both with stunning ocean views. Take time to relax in the open living room with fireplace gazing at the ever changing tides of the Narrows. Master bedroom is grand with its spa like ensuite, fireplace and view. There is more with a 2nd bedroom with spa like ensuite, 2 bedrooms down also with views, walk out family room. The innovative layout presents many opportunities. Book your private tour today.
- MLS® #451026
- Square Footage4,380
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleM Lev Ent w/Bsmt
- ParkingGarage - Double
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionEasy Access, Highway Access, View - Mountain, View - Ocean, Shopping Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Waterfront-Ocean
- Address5700 Race Point Road
- AreaZ1 Campbell River North
- CityCAMPBELL RIVER
- Zip CodeV9H 1N7
- Interior FeaturesWheelchair Access, Security System, Garden Area, Thermal Windows, Built In Vacuum, RV Parking, Kitchen Built-in(s), Main Level Entry, Hot Tub, Water Purifier
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesWoodstove, Propane, Electric
- Listing OfficeRe/max Check Realty
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.