Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6201 Ledingham Road, COURTENAY
Once in a lifetime a property comes along that is just right; located on a quiet, dead-end street surrounded by pasture lands and forests, where wildlife abounds. The 70 plus acres of fertile agricultural land is operated as an Equestrian center. There is a six-stall barn, with a large, heated tack room. The full-size riding arena (20 meters by 60 meters) is second to none: built to last with compounded substrate; shredded rubber, .25 inch pea gravel and sand. The 32 plus acres of cleared land is fenced and cross fenced. Winding under a canopy of trees the long driveway arrives at a sun-bathed clearing and five-bedroom home, surrounded by ornamental gardens, a large detached 3 car garage and studio and fenced swimming pool/patio area. A 300-foot drilled well services the entire property. The perimeter is approximately a 40-acre woodlot with plenty of large, marketable timber. Escape to the country and just 15 minutes to downtown, 6201 Ledingham is the perfect address.
- MLS® #455573
- Square Footage3,395
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey-Main Lev Ent
- ParkingGarage - 3 or more
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Setting, View - Mountain, Southern Exp, Rural Setting, Treed Lot, Wooded Area, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Acreage, Potential Recreation, Pets Allowed, Pasture, Recreational
- Address6201 Ledingham Road
- AreaZ2 Courtenay North
- Zip CodeV9J 1M5
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Barn, Wkshop-Detached, Thermal Windows, Main Level Entry
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Ocean Pacific Realty (cx)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.