Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9503/9509 Gordon Road, CHEMAINUS
A rare, magnificent 10,000+ sq ft home in one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods on the Island. This solid 6 bedroom 7 bathroom oceanfront gem on 6 subdividable acres at Bare Point was built with superior, high-end finishings including european-style windows and doors designed for easy maintenance. This magnificent property offers solid oak flooring and oak accents throughout, 5 fireplaces, impressive great rooms and two lovely kitchens with granite counter tops. Relax on one of the inviting patios with stunning ocean views or take a dip in the pristine swimming pool housed in a 63'x24' building featuring expansive views through floor to ceiling windows. Separate one bedroom guest house with its own civic address is ideal as a rental, B&B, AIR B&B, in-law residence or staff quarters. Professionally landscaped property featuring a plethora of mature foliage including a superb collection of rhododendrons. ATTN:To build this gem today would cost $300-400/sq.ft, plus the land cost!
- MLS® #456969
- Square Footage10,036
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleM Lev Bsmt & 2nd
- ParkingGarage & Carport, Garage - 3 or more, Additional Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionWalk on Waterfront, Easy Access, Golf Course Nearby, Highway Access, Private Setting, View - Ocean, Park setting, Shopping Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Waterfront-Ocean, Acreage, Marina Nearby
- Address9503/9509 Gordon Road
- AreaZ3 Chemainus
- Zip CodeV0R 1K0
- Interior FeaturesAdditional Accom., Security System, Garden Area, Wkshop-Detached, Swimming Pool, Thermal Windows, Built In Vacuum, RV Parking, Kitchen Built-in(s), Main Level Entry, Wkshop in House, Sprinkler System
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- Listing OfficeSutton Group-west Coast Realty (dunc)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.