Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
741 Robron Road A, CAMPBELL RIVER
This renovated and very cute home has everything you need for your first home or down-sizing. Renovated in 2017 with new kitchen, new laminate flooring in kitchen, dining, living and bedrooms, painted inside and out. Nothing for you to do but move in. Exterior is painted with a breathable yet extremely durable finish for stucco exteriors. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Open concept kitchen and dining area is large enough for a small family room area, too. Large living room with natural gas fireplace to keep you cozy in winter and reduce heating costs. There is a single garage, and a fully fenced back yard, much larger than usual for a 1/2 duplex property, perfect for kids or pets. There is even a lovely view of the mountains. Convenient location within walking distance to Merecroft Village shops, Beaver Lodge Forest, Robron Recreation area, North Island College and Timberline.
- MLS® #457027
- Square Footage1,295
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- StyleSide x Side (Duplex)
- ParkingGarage - Single, Street, Open
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, View - Mountain, Shopping Nearby, View - City, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalk, Recreation Nearby, Landscaped, Road - Paved, Level Lot, Marina Nearby, Pets Allowed, Can Be Rented
- Address741 Robron Road A
- AreaZ1 Campbell River City
- CityCAMPBELL RIVER
- Zip CodeV9W 7H7
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Thermal Windows, Main Level Entry, Fully Fenced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesNatural Gas
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Arbutus Realty (cmrvr)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.