Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4971 Thompson Clarke W Drive, BOWSER
EXTRAORDINARY ocean view estate home on almost 1 acre of landscaped property in the desirable Deep Bay neighbourhood! Enter through the gated entry up the tree-lined driveway to this stunning 3 bdrm/3 bath Cape Cod style home with over 4300 sf of exceptional living space on 3 levels. With breathtaking views from almost every room & two expansive sundecks this home has character, class & charm that is seldom found. Stunning main floor offers an open plan kitchen, nook & family room, lovely wood floors plus formal living & dining. Upper floor has 3 beautiful bedrooms, master with full ensuite & walk-in closet, there's a rec room/media room downstairs with storage area. Fabulous bonus room with balcony above garage allows for many possibilities. Newer roof & heat pump. This impressive property is fully fenced with greenhouse, detached workshop/garden shed, fruit trees, raised garden beds, in ground watering systems & fantastic covered parking for your RV/s. This home is unbelievable!
- MLS® #458319
- Square Footage4,349
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleM Lev Bsmt & 2nd
- ParkingMultiple C/P, Garage - Double, Additional Parking
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course Nearby, Private Setting, View - Ocean, Park setting, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby, Recreation Nearby, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Level Lot, Marina Nearby
- Address4971 Thompson Clarke W Drive
- AreaZ5 Bowser/Deep Bay
- Zip CodeV0R 1G0
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Wkshop-Detached, Thermal Windows, RV Parking, Kitchen Built-in(s), Main Level Entry, Sprinkler System, Fully Fenced
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Ocean Pacific Realty (cx)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.