Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1550 Mcdonald Road, COMOX
VIEW HOME! This 4 bedroom/3 bathroom home is located just on the boundary of Comox and Regional District and minutes to shopping, East Courtenay and Comox. This rancher style with a walk out basement style house sits on .53 of an acre so there is plenty of room for boats, RV, and guests. Upstairs is 2 large bedrooms, 2 baths and an open concept living space that takes mountain and ocean views. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, and is a completely self contained separate living space from upstairs with own laundry, kitchen, storage, parking and even great views from patio.There are 2 gated driveways and road accesses to the house, and the property is fully fenced. Completely renovated top to bottom, too much to list, but no corners were cut from an engineered septic system in 2015 to a completely new gas heating system with furnaces on closed loop system, on demand hot water and heat pump. Listed under appraised value!Have to see to appreciate all the potential here!
- MLS® #459382
- Square Footage2,920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey-Main Lev Ent
- ParkingGarage - Double, Additional Parking, Visitor Parking
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Easy Access, Golf Course Nearby, View - Mountain, View - Ocean, Shopping Nearby, View - City, Recreation Nearby, Landscaped, Marina Nearby, Potential Recreation, Recreational
- Address1550 Mcdonald Road
- AreaZ2 Comox (Town of)
- Zip CodeV9N 9G7
- Interior FeaturesAdditional Accom., Garden Area, Thermal Windows, RV Parking, Main Level Entry, Sprinkler System, Fully Fenced
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesNatural Gas
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage-comox Valley (cv)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.