Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7161 Komas Road, DENMAN ISLAND
SHARE IN CONSERVATION. Imagine your dream waterfront property also entailing a share in 220 ac. of pristine nature incl the sandy Longbeak Point-the tip of the island. Excl. right of use of 2.6 ac. waterfront on Henry Bay. Komas Ranch has been in existence since 1972 - still operating on its original values of nature conservation. Rare opportunity for a communal, yet very private home ownership. 3 bed, 3 bath, 3063 sqft classic Blue Sky design, one of of Bo Helliwell's most charming island homes ever built - curved dining room wall w/panoramic windows overlooking Henry Bay and Sandy Island, large guest studio/workshop connected by a oversized breezeway has its original characteristic sloping green roof. Septic, water, back up generator, fenced garden and orchard, workshop, firewood storage shed, sunset deck for BBQ, covered courtyard, creek running through into Henry Bay makes this a has it all get away or full time island home for the discerning buyer. A once in a decade find.
- MLS® #460354
- Square Footage3,063
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey-Main Lev Ent
- ParkingCarport - Single, Additional Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionFamily Oriented, View - Mountain, View - Ocean, Rural Setting, Treed Lot, Wooded Area, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Waterfront-Ocean, Acreage, Road - Gravel
- Address7161 Komas Road
- Area10 Denman Island (Zone 2)
- CityDENMAN ISLAND
- Zip CodeV0R 1T0
- Interior FeaturesAdditional Accom., Garden Area, Wkshop-Detached, Thermal Windows, Kitchen Built-in(s), Main Level Entry
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeRe/max The Islands (dmn Is)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.