Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3305 Harbourview Blvd, COURTENAY
Here is your chance to live next to nature, this Premier lot boasts a park-like setting, backing onto park and green space on 2 sides - for maximum peace and privacy. Surrounded by nature, in the quiet neighborhood of The Ridge. This 3 bedroom rancher features a timeless, open concept floor plan, an 11' ceiling in the Great room, complete with gas fireplace, and open to the kitchen with large island, shaker cabinets, and gas range. The Double garage comes complete with an overhead garage door opener and side door entrance way. Built by the reputable Candor Developments group, the pride taken in building their homes is evident in the quality and workmanship, and this home comes complete with appliances, landscaping, fencing, heat pump and HRV. Don't wait, pick your colors, this lifestyle is why you choose to live in the Comox Valley.
- MLS® #461215
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingStreet, Garage - Double, Additional Parking
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Highway Access, Park setting, Low Maint Yard, Treed Lot, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalk, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Level Lot, Pets Allowed, Can Be Rented
- Address3305 Harbourview Blvd
- AreaZ2 Courtenay City
- Zip CodeV9N 0B5
- Interior FeaturesWheelchair Access, Thermal Windows, Main Level Entry, HRV, Fully Fenced
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesNatural Gas
- Listing OfficeRe/max Ocean Pacific Realty (cx)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.