Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4990 Thompson Clarke W Drive, BOWSER
This charming rancher exudes comfort and first-class design choices. From the 100-year-old reclaimed wood barn floors to the solid wood beams accentuating the vaulted ceilings, this home is truly unique and needs to be seen to be appreciated. The open plan and nicely appointed kitchen with farmhouse sink and wood stove are just a few of the many features that offer an abundance of character. The floor to ceiling windows make the home light and bright while privacy is assured in the sunny back yard. Enjoy lush, mature gardens with a lovely patio area and a charming bridge leading to a treed forest with amazing walking trails. With fabulous curb appeal and an interior that wraps its arms around you, this property is one for you to call home. There is potential for expansion and you are just minutes to all amenities including Deep Bay Marina and the international airport in Comox.
- MLS® #461218
- Square Footage1,252
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingGarage - Double, Additional Parking
- Lot DescriptionCentral location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Golf Course Nearby, Highway Access, Private Setting, Southern Exp, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Level Lot, Marina Nearby, Pets Allowed, Can Be Rented
- Address4990 Thompson Clarke W Drive
- AreaZ5 Bowser/Deep Bay
- Zip CodeV0R 1G0
- Interior FeaturesGarden Area, Thermal Windows, RV Parking, Fully Fenced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood, Propane
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Parksville-qualicum Beach Realty (qu)
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.