Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3100 Hamm Road, BLACK CREEK
Welcome home to your beautiful Country Estate nestled on 110 acres of privacy. Boasting just under 5,000 sq ft, this home was built with no detail missed. The exposed timber framing and wood burning fire place bring a cozy feeling to this grand home. Enjoy lazy afternoons baking cookies with the kids in the open concept gourmet kitchen. With the abundance of space you'll love hosting gatherings with family and friends with the large open concept dining and living room. The upstairs family room is the perfect place to send the kids to play while the adults enjoy drinks on the deck with views of the Beaufort Mountains in the back drop. The self contained suite is the perfect place for those from out of town to stay in. This stunning home is located just 20 minutes from Courtenay & Campbell River, allowing for a relaxing country lifestyle with all amenities just a short drive away.
- MLS® #462221
- Square Footage4,907
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey-Main Lev Ent
- Interior FeaturesAdditional Accom., Garden Area, Barn, Wkshop-Detached, Thermal Windows, Built In Vacuum, RV Parking, Main Level Entry, Fully Fenced
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Vancouver Island North
- Address3100 Hamm Road
- AreaZ2 Merville Black Creek
- CityBLACK CREEK
- Zip CodeV9J 1B4
- Lot DescriptionEasy Access, Golf Course Nearby, Highway Access, Private Setting, View - Mountain, Rural Setting, Wooded Area, Quiet Area, Acreage, Mobiles Allowed, Pasture, Can Be Rented
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.