Listings in Comox
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||78|
Property Types (active listings)
Comox - "Land of Plenty"
The First Nations called the Comox area "Komoux", or "Land of Plenty" because it was so rich in fishing and marine life, deer, farming and logging. It's not hard to see why the early European settlers decided on Comox Valley to build their first homes.
Today, all those same resources are enjoyed by local residents and seasonal tourists. Nothing beats the Comox area for its sheer beauty. Most people love to spend time outdoors, enjoying the scenery and living the Comox lifestyle. Whether you're spending an afternoon exploring estate wineries, local farmer's markets and specialty shops, or hiking through an alpine meadow, you'll find an abundance of recreational activities at your doorstep.
Just a sampling of these include:
- Mount Washington, renowned for snowboarding, nordic and alpine skiing, transforms into a world class mountain biking and hiking destination in the warmer months
- Golfing: Both 9-hole and 18-hole courses are available, including the world class Crown Isle in Courtenay
- Scuba diving
- Coastal adventures and wildlife watching for local seals, sea lions and eagles and even killer whales
- Also known as the Valley of Festivals, Comox hosts a myriad of year round events
- Charming shops, boutiques and local restaurants
- Estate wineries and distilleries
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.